THE GUIDELINE FOR ORAL PRESENTATION IN ICONBUILD 2017
Please find below the guideline for oral presentation in ICONBUILD 2017
- Presentations will be given using the computers provided by the ICONBUILD Committee. Presenters’ personal computers cannot be used.
- Presenters are required to submit an electronic versionof their talk/presentation materials at one day prior to their presentation to the PRESENTATION CORNER at Aryaduta Lobby or at least 1 (one) hour before the session. Files are reviewed, scanned for viruses and loaded onto the appropriate computers in the session rooms. Changes to submitted files will not be allowed.
- Please rename the presentation file with: PAPER ID_AuthorName
- Files transferred to the session computers will be well archievedby the committee but it cannot be copied by anyone (participants). Anyone wishing to receive a copy of the slides should contact the presenter.
- Presentations must be submitted in Microsoft Power Point or PDF format. Acceptable media is USB flash drive. Macintosh computers will notbe available in any of the session rooms. Authors using a Macintosh must ensure their presentations operate correctly using Microsoft Office 2013 or Adobe Acrobat in the Windows environment.
- All session rooms are equipped with a LCD projector, computer, microphones, laser pointer, timer and screen. The laptops in the oral session rooms are notequipped to accommodate audio sound.
- Keynote speakers presentation slot is 25 minutes; 15 minutes for presentation and 10 minutes for discussion.
- Contributed presentations are 12 minutes; the presentation lasts 10 minutes with 2 – 3 minutes available for discussions.
- Arrive a 15 minutes before the session and introduce yourself to the session moderator
- There will be no rearrangement of papers within an oral session to accommodate absences or cancellations. The time assigned to an oral presentation within the oral session is fixed.
- Please kindly notify and confirm the Symposium Chair if the speaker of the oral presentation is different to the one who registered and submitted paper.
- The certificate of paper presentation (oral/poster) will be given on the room in the end of each session by the symposium chair/moderator.
BEST PRESENTATION AWARD
Best Presentation awards are offered for outstanding presentations by oral presenters attending the ICONBUILD2017 conference through symposium. The award is given on the basis of the quality of the presentation and not the written paper. It recognizes the best presentation based on the communication of the content and the ability of the presenter to inspire and engage the audience. Awards include cash prizes of total US$500.